Who benefits from permanent makeup?
- Men as well as women
- Busy people with little time to apply make up
- People with allergies to conventional make up
- Anyone who desires freedom and convenience from daily make up application
- Those who are physically incapable of applying make up
- Athletic people and those with oily skin who tend to shed make up
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Entertainers, actresses and models – such as Elizabeth Taylor,
Dolly Parton, Raquel Welch, Cher and others
Is the procedure painful?
Topical anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort
Do I have a choice of colors?
Definitely! There is a wide spectrum of colors that you may choose from
Do I have a choice in the placement of pigments?
Of course. You will be fully aware during the procedure, instructing
the technician where you wish the implants to be located
What is involved in recovery?
There will be a slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside
quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after the procedure.
Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the pigmentation matures
and reaches its final color.
|Upper Liner||45 minutes||$350|
|Lower Liner||45 minutes||$100|
|Full Liner||2 hour||$450|
|Full Lip Color||3 hours||$600|
|Lip Liner||2 minutes||$450|
|Blended Lip Liner||2 hour||$500|
|Color Boost||1 hour||$100|
|Patch Test with Consultant||15 minutes||FREE|
|Beauty Marks||30 minutes||$45|
Warning: NO ALCOHOL OR CAFFEINE PRIOR TO SERVICE!